Monday, November 25, 2019

Thanksgiving Week.

So it is Thanksgiving, which means it is basically Christmas. Christmas season anyway. It basically becomes super busy for everyone. Shopping,  and eating, working,  etc...  then it will be January, and we all hibernate and do nothing. 

I bought myself a Christmas present yesterday. I figured when it starts getting cold my bike wearing gear may not be enough. So I bought a North Face vest. That extra layer to cover my core. Other than that I should be  set. We did the leaves yesterday, and both of us were tired after. I don't know if its cuz I went shopping too or what. I never made my big salad for the week, so I'll have to make a small one before work. I didn't fold, and put laundry away either. 

Also Lisa went out to see Frozen 2 with some kids she babysits sometime, so I made the dumb mistake of going to bed at 5:00 PM. That basically meant I split my sleep. I was awake from 8:30-11:30.  :)  I thought maybe I could sneak in extra sleep. I should have known. I do feel fine though. 

Today is going to be super busy for a Monday. Work will be busy, I have to workout. We wanted to cut down some grasses, and get them to  the road, and dinner. It will be a big step day for sure. 

I did weigh myself yesterday. 167 lbs.  I think I'll weigh myself every Sunday. That way I do it. If I don't I may never weigh myself. Not a bad idea to keep track of that too. 

Not much else going on besides that. At Sam's Club I can scan the stuff I get, and pay for it without going through the line. I did that yesterday, and it was pretty nifty. I love Sam's. 

So yesterday I had a day. It wasn't my best Sunday, cuz I got tired. It was only like a 14,000 step day too. I'll be there at 10:00 AM today probably. It feels good knowing I'll have a full day. I do dread how tired I'll be at the end. It will probably be a power through kinda thing when I get home. Get out, and take care of the grasses. It is a very good year for getting our shit out to the road. Leaves fell quicker this year, and we don't have snow. 

Anyway I spose. Gotta take the monster.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: