Friday, November 8, 2019

2 Of 4.

So, I did have a couple drinks last night. Just cuz pretty much. The liquor store is a block from work,  and on my way home. I didn't stop. I wasn't really planning on having a couple,  but I wasn't sure I did have some stuff to do. I got the snowblower started,  and in the garage. I got the air conditioner cover around the air conditioner. I was fucking around trying to get my phone to charge. I finally just ordered a new hub. Lisa has one, and it works perfectly every time.  I guess once I get my computer back I can charge it on there. 

Anyway, I decided to have a couple cocktails for the shits and grins. I didn't have any triggers again, I just did it for the heck of it. We made homemade pizza for dinner. It came out really good. I slept really good lady night. For a long stretch I've been sleeping between 6 and 7 hours. 6 hours and 38 minutes last night. 

Yesterday was just a day. Today will be another. It's a workout day though. Oh yesterday was another 30,000 step 13 plus mile day. Scratch that. 14 miles plus. I may reach 80 miles this week. I found out I go to sleep early during the week whether I drink or not. I am tired at the end of my day typically. 

I feel pretty good about my life. I am busy. I got stuff I have to do. Sunday and Monday will be busy. At least I tentatively plan on it being busy. Leaves in the back started falling. Still many more to fall, but might as well get started. Front is fine so far. I want to blow in insulation above our breezeway. I added last year, but I just want to maximize it. That should be a quick job. 

Plus the house needs to be cleaned etc...  laundry done of course. It's all pretty exciting. The change in season. The dog days have long passed. Now we are onto newer things. I like it. 

My life has a spark to it kinda. You wake up excited to live out the day. I finish the day tired typically. This morning I feel pretty good about stuff. 

I may have a 2nd cup of coffee. My quads are saying walk Hope today. Probably from biking, and not running is my guess. 

Gotta go.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: