Friday, March 1, 2019

The Years First.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I think yesterday was the first day this year I slept til my late alarm. I must have stayed  up a little late. Yesterday I watched a bunch of t.v.  I finished the Hunter season,  I had a couple episodes left. I watched a movie. It was good. Interesting.  You know how you see a movie,  and you wonder how that person thinks?  I say it's a good movie if you try to get in the character's head. Then I watched 3-1/2 episodes of Frasier, and woke up on the couch at 10:30.

Today I got out of bed, and had one of my i don't feel like coffee mornings. So basically just another day I guess. Today should be an easy day of work. I'll work out, and maybe squeeze in a movie if the times line up.

Nothing really important going on with me. Not much in my mind. Not much to worry about. My life is pretty set in how I do things.  I am not anxious about the future. I really don't have much stress in my life. A day pops up,  and I am usually cool with it. I wake up the same every day it seems. I imagine the typical person tries to find a good life. One in which you are happy every day. Content. I guess I've done that. I can't take credit for how I feel every day though.

I didn't construct my life in such a way for me to be like this. I guess I looked long term. Toward the end, cuz I viewed death as a real thing. I saw what is of value to do now during the living years so that ending is worth it or whatever. There was nothing of value to do during the living years. That ending overshadows all.

So my life went in the direction I saw best. I had no play book or anything. Then my story started. It is mostly hidden. You cannot really know me all that great, cuz you cannot fathom the shoes I've walked in. It's beyond your realm of possibilities.

So I stand now with my easy life. Made easy because my heart is made to be care free. I do have to suffer once more at some point, and that is so I can finally be who I wanted to be. The best a person can be. I am pretty sure most/all of this guy who once was a kid will no longer be. I'll be someone completely different. It's the wineskin parable. That which makes me mostly spirit now cannot hold my new insides so it has to be remade. It will be made during my suffering, cuz that is the way for this thing. It's how it works.

How I am then compared to how you will be I am not really sure. I've had an extra step in my story, so I really know very little.

I just know I am here today. Living the life you dream of.  The one where you wake up every day, and everything is fine. If I am not respected by my peers I don't care. If I am, I'd be the last to know, and that's cool too.    :)

Anyway I spose.  Today should be pretty easy.

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeee.        :)))

No comments: