Wednesday, March 27, 2019

On This Thing Goes.

I was definitely having title problems this morning. Life goes on though. Another day was had. My day went pretty much as planned. Ran, worked, did some stuff outside. Just under 28,000 steps. For the record I am not sure if I ever hit 30,000 steps before, but there is plenty over 25,000. Today is a workout day. We have to pick up our car too. It is fixed,  and I am pretty sure for good. We got our driveway quote. It is only $4700. I was thinking it could be as high as $10,000 so that was good news.

I have to file more taxes. I will have to pay a chunk. The estate is finally all settled,  and I have to pay what I assume are IRA withdrawal taxes, and income. I still have some cash coming back to me, so that will make up for the taxes I have to pay. It will probably break even,  but in my favor. Meaning I'll have some left over.

Life goes on. Every day there is stuff to do. It's spring time so stuff we want to do. At the end of the day I want my steps. Hopefully they just coincide with me living. I like chill out time too. Where you have a drink, and eat dinner,  maybe watch tv, and crash. Wake up and start a new day.

I don't know how other people live. It's enough I live my own life. I have stuff to do each day. I want to feel on most days, and I think I do. I don't really have a lot of stuff to stress me out.

I guess it helps I am not looking for a better life. This one is fine. I do not need a better outlook. My future is bright.

It helps I guess I know what life is about. I know about the hidden stuff. I know kinda what makes us tick. I know I am not like others. I am assured of my ways, and that makes me strong.

I can do this thing, and it ain't nothing. Wake up, jot a few things down,  and be on my way.

I am not making a big splash. I am just living my life. It's an easy one. That is all I can say.

Today I have a day. There will be a run, and bike, and steps,  and a workout. There will be work,  and a meal. I will fall asleep hopefully approaching 30,000 steps. Wake up tomorrow,  and do it again.

I feel good being me. It's kinda nice.

Anyway, I guess. 

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: