Sunday, March 17, 2019

That's A Miracle.

Good morning. How's it going?  I slept 10 hours last night. Can you imagine?  It was a pretty normal day. I worked. I didn't see a movie,  cuz I had a guy come take measurements of the driveway to give a quote. I have no idea how much it will cost,  but hopefully not horrible.  Our current driveway goes from the garage to 2/3 of the way to the street. It doesn't go all the way. It's not uncommon to have it that way either for some reason.

Now we'll have a full drive, and a side part that will fit two parked cars.

Anyway, I finished a book and started another. I'll finish it today probably. It's my Sunday work night. 

Really outside that not a lot going on. I am having coffee. I'll start laundry after this, do dishes,  and take Hope. Tomorrow I have to work out, and get a haircut. That's about it. Hopefully the guy gets the quote back pretty quick so I know what I am looking at price wise. I figure I'll pay it regardless. I don't think it should be too horrible.

Yeah so that's basically it for me. I have a week starting up. I got some new movies I can check out.  Last I checked the weather should be decent this week temp. wise.

All is okay on my side. The outlook looks pretty easy this week for me. Plus I got my Seattle trip approaching closer and closer. Good times, and Spring is here as far as I am sure Winter is done.

It should be a good year. 

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: