Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The Post War Dream.

2 Suns in the sunset. Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. We did our finance thing. Basically we have someone taking care of our extra money to invest,  and our IRA money. You really have to trust people to do that kinda thing I see. I went with a small company. A recommendation from someone I work with, and we know someone who works there. I don't really have a ton of confidence in investing,  but I'll put cash away anyway. My IRA stuff is aggressive'ish, and my other one is conservative. What can you say?  It's just money. I still marvel at how much trouble people get into just cuz of money.

Why is it so important?  I was just as happy having it as not having it. Life went on. The days still came and went.  I think I was mostly happy working. Filling my day with stuff. Chilling out a bit, and sleeping. Having a meal.

I know people look up to people who have a lot of money. Why?  If you have too much you have nothing to do with it. Why would you want 12 houses?  If you have a lot of money I think the stupidest thing you can carry is debt. Do you need the airplane,  yacht, Summer,  Winter,  Memorial Day, house?  I'd say Labor day, but perhaps rich people don't celebrate Labor day.

I suspect this has always been the case. Money pictured  as being much more important than it really is. It doesn't cure our outlook. Just look at our current President.  You don't see many with more anger and hate in their heart. I would wager he is one person who would carry debt. He seems shallow and insecure. My tie is bigger than yours,  and so is my Summer yacht etc...   who shit in his cheerios to make him so angry?  Why do people like anger in people. Gives them a place to vent. Gives us a scapegoat so we have an area to place our frustrations, since we too are angry for some reason.

Maybe the 24 hour news cycle isn't so great. There has to be something worthwhile to watch for 24 hours right? 

On my day off yesterday I didn't think of 24 hour news cycles. I got my workout in. We got all our grasses cut, and out to the  road. We got our investment stuff done. Our car started running rough so we took it in. It's under warranty. Also gave us an excuse to go to Kirby bar and grill in Grand Haven. It's where we have to take it for warranty work. The car is kinda a lemon for having under 30,000 miles. Thinking about trading it in for a helicopter.    ;)   j/k

I went to bed really early too, which pretty much is the best of all things. Today I have a day planned. There will be work,  and steps,  and food. There may be some sit outside time too like yesterday. It was warm in the Sun.

I don't think I'll waste my time being angry about stuff in the 24 hour news cycle. It's made to look more important than it is. Money is the root of all evil, and viewership is advertising money. The agenda is viewership from the conglomerate owned news outlets. You'd think news would be the driving force right?  Nope it's money. The World is weird like that. So now we got everyone angry cuz of bottom lines.

Just look at your social networking. If you haven't blocked all the news people yet. The news people have their talking points.

Anyways, like I said today is a day. It should be okay. Hopefully 30,000 steps. The important thing is the run in the morning, and working for an hour or so after work. Also to not be tired or kinda work through it. We do have a lot to do. Just not as much as last year. 

I spose.

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: