Thursday, March 7, 2019

The Saplings Have Yet To Recover From The Autumn Rains

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Although,  I will say this. DO NOT eat a salad with a vinaigrette at 1:00 am. I did cuz it was there, and I love all things vinegar, but my stomach wasn't really too excited I did that. Lesson learned. No vinegar first thing in the morning.

Yesterday was pretty normal. I worked,  worked out. I did stop for a couple beers. It's been a while. It was boring. I came home,  finished my work out and made dinner. Lisa was out with friends for dinner so I went to bed super early. 

This morning I was done sleeping,  but I still thought about being able to stay in bed for 2-1/2 more hours. It is a luxury I don't take advantage of often,  but something that's there. This morning I got  up. I'll take Hope for a run in maybe the last cold day, until next winter. Cold is all relative,  but past February anything above freezing is warm. At least until our bodies acclimate to 60,70, and 80°, etc...

I have no idea what I'll do today. Work shouldn't be horrible, I don't have to work out,  so not sure what I'll do. Maybe see a movie. I don't think I thought of anything too interesting yesterday. I am just living. Doing the life thing. Day after day of stuff. My life is simple, but I don't really get bored. I listened to music last night. I never did turn on the tv. My dad and I talked some. Being old is a trip. The other day he said he went North somewhere. Then he said he was in Grand Rapids which is East. We kinda asked him about that, cuz maybe he got lost again. Somehow in his old man brain he thought Lisa was worried he was looking for a new place to live or something. That we give any thought as to what the Hell he does. I kindly reminded him his 84 year old self is not important anymore. Really we aren't even important at 54 either,  but he can be kinda ridiculous.

He kinda thinks he is the one revolving around the Sun, and the World hitches a ride on him. Maybe we all have a tad bit too much self importance we place on ourselves. Catch it now, and deal with it. At 84 it looks pretty silly. Maybe at any age.

Really besides that not much else.  I have another day today.  Not really anything to worry about. I am sorta getting excited about our trip to Seattle. It will be here before we know it. I think I am excited cuz San Antonio was such a good trip. It's cool to check out new cities. The weather will get warmer. It's been a while since I haven't thrown a hoodie on when I  get home. Pretty soon we will be sitting outside with flip flops on. It's good to do different things. Hoodie season is a good change from the dog days of Summer.

Yeah, not a lot going on with me. Coffee is in me. I think I'll poop, and take Hope. I am kinda looking forward to it. It should be fun. I guess I am recovered from vinegar stomach.    :)

Laterzzz.       :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: