Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Just Getting Some Shit Done.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I got my workout in, stopped at the local lumber yard for toilet paper, water softener salt,  dish soap,  and garbage bags. I got my haircut, and Lisa and I had an appointment with an investment guy. I am transferring my IRA, and opening another investment account. Stash some cash,  and add every week from our income. I'll add to my IRA every year too.

I am excited about having a plan,  and the plan not involving me thinking.  We obviously make more than our bills so at least I have an area I can put some money that may outperform interest. I am keeping my money in the Discover savings account, because that actually makes money. I have too much cash in shitty checking and savings accounts though. I was actually pretty excited for getting that done.

We went out to dinner last night. Lisa has been craving pizza from The Medici or something like that. I think it is Mediterranean pizza or something. I had a calzone, and ate the whole thing. I had weird dreams last night too. Nothing too crazy. I was downstocking at a retail establishment. Avril Lavigne was in it for some reason. People kept getting like affirmation notes and shit.  Who knows? 

So, a day was had. We are doing our taxes tonight. I have absolutely no idea how those will turn out. Not a clue. It will be done though. I think I'll probably get a little return. It won't be big either way. Pay in, or return wise. It is kinda nice I don't have to be smart about shit like that. I have a person to do that, and I pay her.

I know now how one can get stuff done when it's warm out. You just have more energy I think. Sun is out,  and it's not 12 degrees outside anymore. I spend a shit ton of time outside too when it's warm.

My life is set up in a way where I labor 6 days/week, and I have time every day to do what I want after. I feel pretty good,  and pretty positive most days I'd say. I don't have a ton of shit to worry about either. Today I'll take Hope before work. I'll bike to work. I'll get a lot of steps in. It will be a productive day. I'll get my taxes done,  do dinner, and sleep. Tomorrow will be much like today, although it is a workout day.

My life is easy. Best of all I don't have to be smart about creating the future I want. I don't have to worry about that stuff.  I wonder how much stress is in people's lives for that reason alone.

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: