Friday, March 8, 2019

Ending The Week.

Some days you really have no idea what to do with the title. Yesterday was okay.  Work has been fun this week. It was fat Tuesday, St. Patrick's day is coming up, so is Easter, so we will be busy from here on out. I guess it's nice to have some slower weeks,  but the challenge to get everything done, and stay ahead is fun too I guess.

One of the owners made homemade caramel, which I then added to our standard base homemade donut glaze. That is about the neatest thing I've seen. I am excited to try it  today. It tasted good once I got it all mixed in, but I want to try it on a donut. Caramel is ridiculous. So much flavor out of just sugar, butter, and cream.  Who knew?  So now we have our own caramel recipe. Just like that.  We also made a Guinness glaze for this weekend til next weekend. I guess I learned something yesterday.

Other than that not much. I was surprisingly tired when I got home,  so I didn't do much. I did make dinner for the house, but I was the only one here. I say fuck it. I think I'll just do dinner by myself tonight.

You realize living with people is different. Not everyone does shit the same way, and that can be annoying I guess. We have a dishwasher, but someone the last two times decided to hand wash half the dishes, and leave water in the sink. You know stupid shit like that.

People all complain about different shit too. Everyone is wrong, except no one is looking in the fucking mirror.  I have no ideas of what people will do in the future. What percentage of people grow up to work so they can play video games during their down time?  I don't know.  It may be a lot.

I know money is not the key to happiness.  What the fuck would you do with it?   I feel more excited about a new caramel recipe than I would about a big fucking yacht. Who the fuck wants to clean a 47 room house?  Who wants to spend whatever it would cost to have it cleaned? 

You are born with no answers. You seek out fun and happiness, and your heart leads you in any number of ways. Still you have no answers. There are no authors who can teach you the way. The pen is mighty in ways, cuz being published gives you credibility I guess. Makes a person seem better than another.

Still you are here on this Earth. Living a life. Still you have no answers. The key to me is my story I guess. I've rehashed it so many times it isn't even worth talking about. An interesting story would be to see what all the people are doing now who I once sorta got to know with this thing.  Are they happy,  active, married,  divorced. Who knows you know?  In the end that doesn't even really matter. I have my own simple little life. I am excited about fucking caramel ffs. How much simpler can it get? 

I work,  I don't have bills outside of utilities. Mostly cuz of dumb luck.  I had an uncle with a lot of money,  and two people to leave it to. My life hasn't changed much I don't think. If my uncle didn't leave me money I'd still be okay, I would still have a mortgage, and we wouldn't have done as much shit as we did to the house last year.

I think I would still be the same. Work, eat, sleep,  with some chill time. Life can take you in any direction. I left my life in smarter hands than my own. So now I stand as I do now. Really without a worry. A lot of pretty cool gifts.  Energy,  an upbeat heart.  A desire to labor.  A desire to have productive days. An ability to go to sleep early, and wake up early. Also being content. You know how I said it would be interesting to see what people were up to now?  Even that doesn't matter. It affects my life none.

So, I guess I'll get another cold run in. It warms up as the day goes on. I like cold runs though. I layer up. I don't need to dress the part. I wear a pair of baggy lined pants over my pajamas. I rarely run in running pants anymore. I wear a hoody under my running jacket too.  I stay warm.

Anyways, I'll probably see you here Sunday. 

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeee.      :)))

No comments: