Sunday, March 3, 2019

A Change In Schedule.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am good. I have all of today off, cuz of fat Tuesday. Regular 3rd shifters work tonight,  and I work tomorrow. I am up way early today, but I guess that's good. I gotta be up early tomorrow.

Yesterday was just your kinda typical work Saturday. I did work for 4 hours or so at a building I haven't worked in for a few years. It's definitely changed since the last time I was there. It was kinda strange.

I then saw the movie Greta, which was suspenseful. I came home,  and started watching the new Kate Beckinsale show. Just your typical boring day I guess. A boring day is fine by me. I'll do my typical Sunday shit today, and then I'm not sure. I guess I could go shopping for a meal.

I am not really sure what I'll do. We will have 3-4 days of cold weather, and then I think perhaps a little warm up. Maybe Winter will be over. At this stage 35° is warm. Super comfortable.   :)

What else?  Not really much.  I guess pretty shortly work will start to pick up slightly. My Saturday job always need full time help. Dependable people are helpful in that job. Last week they had some call ins. I guess that's a problem cuz we have attendance bonuses. I rarely call in sick. Probably under 10 times my whole life. 3 days with pneumonia,  one day cuz I was mad or something when I worked at the local lumber yard. Once this thanksgiving, cuz I was puking and ass pissing. I think that's it. I just am naturally pretty healthy I guess.

We will see what this year is like. It should be busy. The weather will turn warm. I don't really know what to expect. I guess I'll stay busy doing what I do.

I'll hit publish to this thing. Obviously not a lot on my mind. There is one thing. Just something that happened yesterday. I thought I was going to be asked to go full time at my Saturday job. It never did get asked,  but me and the guy I worked with both thought so. It made me wonder what that would be like.

I work 1st shift now,  and obviously that suits me. I make good money at both places. My bakery job, I am friends with the owners.  I've had a good working relationship with my Saturday job people.

It just made me wonder what life would be like with a change. Not that I am looking for a change, but you know how you wonder about stuff as an opportunity arises?

That was on my mind.  That's it though. Today is a day, and so is tomorrow.

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeee.       :)))

No comments: