Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The Pineapples Of Yesteryear Are Really Just Happenstance.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday I slept as late as I could. Stayed in bed as late as I could I guess you could say. I kept wondering why I didn't hear my early alarms go off. Then I remembered I don't have any Monday alarms.    :)

I ate 3 paczkis yesterday. I probably will eat maybe 5 donuts all year, but I've been eating a paczki every day. They are only around for a week. It's basically a jelly filled donut.

Not really a lot going on with me. Work, eat, sleep pretty much. We have a few days of cold, and then the warm up. As we are approaching mid March we may be in Winters final sting.  Although I don't feel this has been a hard winter in the least.

There really isn't a ton of stuff to my life. Nothing to really worry about. Nothing Earth shattering to what I do.  As I come home after work I know I am always relaxed. Nothing to really stress about. I live an easy life.

I don't have anger.  I don't have heroes. I don't feel I think too highly of myself. As a person born to this World there is nothing really special about me. No redeeming quality.  I have the same BS guys are destined to deal with. Shit about us that makes us destined to be less than Saints. I've endured the wilderness so I know how uncaring my heart can be. I know I fall short from being the best a person can be, but I am okay with it. Cuz I am accepted. The final product will be taken care of at some point. I will not be the one creating this. It is out of my power. Even still I don't have to worry about it.

I don't really know other people too well. I know being a person is kinda tricky. I guess I'd say you don't know you very well either. You are "supposed" to act a certain way, but often times your heart betrays you. It is not always in step with how you are "supposed" to be. Which one is the real you?  The smiling person who just said hi to someone,  or the other part of you that silently says go fuck yourself at least 30 times each day?    :)

Life is a trap really. I guess that is one good thing about me. I know me. I know on my own I can not be as strong and confident as I am.  I know the truth about me, and I know our shortcomings.  I remember it not always being easy.  During the journey I wanted to be right, but that wasn't in the cards.  I was tired of feeling judged. It is also hard to live in fear.  Yet here I stand. Not being the best a person can be, but very secure in my future.

Anyways, I spose. 

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeee.        :)))

No comments: