Tuesday, March 12, 2019

One Day Off Is More Than Enough.

I get so excited for a day off, and usually by 10:00 AM I realize I got nothing more to do. I watched some Amazon Prime, and later bought a pair of shoes. See, I did watch tv, and shopped and bought some shit I didn't need. I stopped at an Applebees, and had a couple beers. Today is a work day, and I am ready. This is how my life works best. I do think when the weather is better there will be more stuff to do on my days off.

I will have to take Hope this morning to see about biking. It may be nasty wet outside. Really icy is a possibility too. It was yesterday morning when I took Hope. Really icy. That may be really wet now. Weather change is coming though.

Really outside that not much going on. Actually I am going to check the weather real quick. Hold on.  Today should be mid 40°s, and sunny. The 10 day says what I expect. Our weather has changed. Winter is probably over. That's good.

I kinda wonder what people do with downtime. I am not very good at it. Too much time of being unproductive doesn't sit well with me. Like if I spent all day watching tv, I don't feel so good about myself the next day. What do people do?  I eventually get bored and call happy hour.   :)  unfortunately that isn't the best way to live either. It's why I like working so much I think. It fills my day. My day needs filled too. I can easily function fine on probably 3 less hours of sleep each night than my wife. That's 3 extra hours to my day. My extra hours typically are early morning. When most people are asleep.

Some other things I guess I think about are my credit rating has taken a hit,  since I don't have an installment loan. I have credit cards, but carry no balance. It seems silly to get an installment loan, just to have good credit right? 

Also is it odd I am happy in my own mind?  I spose we are supposed to be social creatures, but I am cool after work doing my own thing. Is over 50 the age where we like to not go out so much?  Maybe it's just me.

I did kinda worry after yesterday about one day off running out of things to do. What will I do for 5 days in Seattle?  Then I remembered there is a whole city to check out.    Phew.    :)  I have nothing in Holland to check out. My Dad finds some shit to do. A play here, and a free film there. Some dance thing they had. He is the 2nd retired person who has lived in my house. If you are looking forward to retirement,  I hope you like tv. They do that a lot. He is in Iowa for a few days now.

Anyway I spose. I gotta run. Speaking of running, a lady I used to see out and about I haven't seen for a couple years. She kinda runs like I do now. Just to take the dog, and have fun. She didn't do races, except the occasional 5K for fun. Didn't train for speed,  but just to be active. Like me.

Today is a work day.   Yay.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeee.      :)))

No comments: