Sunday, March 24, 2019

Over 9 Hours Of Sleep.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I fell asleep during a basketball game. Like 8:00 PM, and didn't wake up til 2:00 AM on the couch. Then went to bed,  and slept a few more hours. It's Sunday so I got my routine. I was kinda tired the last two days for some reason.

Everything else is fine. Nothing crazy going on with me. I have tomorrow off, but I have a few things to do. Got a meeting to set up my investment accounts. I have to work out, and seems there were a couple other things to do too. I think I have my goal set. I want to have at least 72 miles of steps each week. I'll fall short this week. I don't think it will be too hard,  unless I find myself tired a couple days in the week. I'd like to hit the 100 mile mark too at some point. That may be hard. 

72 miles I hope can just be a normal thing just by living. 100, I would have to add. Just something to keep track of I guess.   Outside of that not much. I just do my daily thing. Not much to worry about. I have enough money, and not much to spend it on. I keep active with work,  and taking Hope. I do my upper body workout on M,W, and F.

Pretty simple. I don't feel I have any agenda.  I just live out my days. I don't seek out greener pastures.  I am not looking for better days. If I had all the money in the World that would be a waste. I'd rather live as I am now. I wouldn't change a thing. I stay busy with 2 jobs. It fills my day pretty well,  plus they are active jobs so a lot of steps. I have my one day off which is fine. More than enough really.   :)

My life is easy. Feeling tired is the only thing that can slow me down. Sometimes just relaxing for 15 minutes can recharge me.

I live in a World where I have nothing to accomplish. No goals really except that 72 miles I'd like to reach each week. I won't kill myself if I don't. It's just a baseline to jump over or fall short of. I don't need anything, and I don't feel I am missing out on anything. I just live a simple life with little concerns.

Anyways I spose. 

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: