Thursday, March 14, 2019

Not All Days Are The Same.

So yesterday I was tired for some reason. All things seemed the same as the day before too. Go figure. Of course my tired day was my workout day. :)  I could tell with my workout I was tired. Everything was just a little tougher. I did ride my Summer bike which was cool. Other than that not much.

There really wasn't much on my mind yesterday as usual.  Nothing too significant happened. I chilled at home. Did my home part of my workout,  had a couple drinks,  and had a frozen pizza for dinner. Then I went to bed. Oh, I ran my robot too.

There wasn't much to my day as you can see. Work, eat, sleep with some down time at the end. I didn't watch any tv, and I guess that's pretty normal. There are no things really that would equate to a higher morality or virtue are there?  No action that would give a person points over what another does.

Our activities don't make us better people. It's just shit we do. We aren't making ourselves Saints by any stretch.  If you are a newsy person it don't make you a better person. It probably makes you an angrier person. Hard to disguise that.

Your hard effort in whatever did nothing to give you a better heart. You weren't born with a great caring heart, and you didn't make one somehow. The virtues we have heard about none of us posess. I think people think for the most part they do posess these things. One really does have to overcome the lies thrown our way.

I see the World is unfair as always. Something about buying ones way to a better education. How did money become so important in things?  More wealth one assumes makes one more happy,  but I don't find that to be true. One really needs to be content in their days to be happy,  but the hearts we were born with like to strive after wind. Never enough money. Never enough down time. Never enough days to the weekend. Not enough vacation time. Whatever.  Personally for me I like the structure of working. You end the day feeling you accomplished something. If you want to have a couple cocktails you deserve it. Smoke a couple joints if that's your thing.

A person chilling with a couple drinks isn't any better or worse than one doing other shit like watching tv, or whatever else it is people do. We aren't making this World bright with our virtues. We don't have them. In that way you and I are alike.

The rain did stop it looks like. Hopefully Hope and I don't get poured on. Today will be a day. A non workout day.  I like those.    :)  I do like workout days too though.

I guess that's good. 

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: