Wednesday, March 13, 2019

It Was Kinda Like A Spring Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a pretty great day. First off I was able to bike to work for the first time in a couple weeks I think. I was a bundle of energy too I feel. It was sunny and mid 40°s I think on my way home. It might as well be Summer is how it felt. I ended up with just under 30,000 steps, and over 13 miles. Last week I put in over 70 miles. Just by living. Have legs, must use.

So basically yesterday was a great day. A sunny day during the dog days of Summer doesn't mean shit. A sunny day in the first warm'ish day in forever is like a whole new beginning. It's why we endure winters.  Everything starts over. More so than a New Year. I saw a gazillion joggers yesterday too. Poor treadmills must feel lonely. The promise of warm Spring days does appear to be on the horizon.

Other than that not much. We went out to dinner last night. Just for the heck of it. We didn't feel like cooking. It was a place we used to like to get a quick bike. They spent a lot of money last year remodeling, and I don't like it as much. The food is fine. Nothing outstanding. Just a place to get a burger or wrap or something. We liked the old place better though. Better atmosphere.

I gotta say I was pretty stoked yesterday though. An easy 30,000 steps,  sunshine and all. I got a guy coming out Saturday to give us a quote for our driveway. The final piece to our house. The last big project. I will have gardening to do, and we have Spring clean up, but after that not much. I am bringing my summer bike up today too.  Fat fire is going to be retired for the year. I beat the Hell out of it. The brakes are fucked, the chain is rusty as Fuck. I'll be embarrassed bringing it in for a tuneup. I don't take care of it. I beat the shit out of it in the winter.   :) 

So yeah it's a new beginning for us in the Midwest. Life starts over. I'll be pretty busy for a couple months.  Fun busy though. Stuff to do to keep me busy. I like life best this way.

Anyway, Hope and I are going for a run.

Til next time. 

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: