Friday, March 29, 2019

Some Things Learned.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was pretty good. I was busy. 30,000 steps I did not hit. I was over 28,000 though. 30,000 I am realizing is a pretty big number. It would be easy if you ran like 10 miles to start your day, but I don't do that. I run short,  and just try to hit it as a part of life.  It's a big number that way.

Yesterday really was a good day. Like I said I was busy, and it was sunny. I did the dishes, cuz once again all the dishes were pretty much dirty. I made home made pizza. I made my own dough too. A simple recipe. I also cleaned up some shit in the back. I had time to sit outside with Hope too. It was a full day.

I fell asleep without a worry in the World. I woke up feeling rested. That is the key. I did lay in bed from 2:30-3:00, just cuz it was so comfortable. I probably could have stayed in bed, but 30,000 needs an early morning run. I can always take Hope after work, and a workout,  but it feels good to get it done early.

Outside of that not much. Just doing the life thing. One day at a time, and my days are full. I finish my days off, and I feel pretty good about stuff. I don't have anything terribly important on my mind. No thoughts holding me down.

In the World there is much division. I think it's what humans probably do as a natural course. A lot of information gets thrown around. A lot of sugar coated History books making heroes out of flawed people. The news today just creates more division. It is an area where hate is propagated. Hate sells. It's as simple as that. Hate beats out decency it seems, cuz hate has a better sounding voice for people. Once you are in its clutches it's hard to break the cycle. You start following other like minded hate voices,  and all of a sudden you believe a lot of nonsense. Your blind to reason at this point, and all of a sudden you got nothing to say. Beyond help at this point. Hate overwhelms you, and has taken you over.

Meanwhile, I am just doing my day to day. There will be something hopefully approaching 30,000 steps. A run, a bike, a workout,  and a meal. A good night sleep too, cuz I am tired. The next day I am recovered and we do it again.

Simple.

Anyway, I gotta go.

Laterzzz.       :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: