Monday, April 1, 2019

Separation.

I don't really know what you call it. Yesterday I went to work early in the morning. Typically I don't make the sponges for the bread that's baked on Sunday night, but I did yesterday. Since I was there I figured I might as well do the stuff I do from 2-4:30 PM. So, I went into work at 4:00 instead of 2:00 in the afternoon

Anyway that is why I didn't blog yesterday. Not that I had anything to say. Anyway things seemed different yesterday. Like maybe I had separation from who I was the week before. Things didn't look the same. I don't know what you call it.

This weekend was pretty normal. I worked,  saw a movie. We had tacos for dinner on Saturday. I didn't sleep all that great on Saturday. Today I have off. I have to work out today, and perhaps I can get a few other things done. I did get all my Sunday shit done yesterday. I almost forget I'll be in Seattle next week Sunday. It will be fine getting away, and it will be good coming back. It is neat seeing a new city. To see how different things are compared to where I live,  and have lived.

When I get back I guess it will be Spring time. Spring races, tulip time. Baseball has already started. I don't have to pay too much attention,  cuz my team is rebuilding. The division is up for grabs kinda, so you never know.

I'll be busy through Labor day probably. Not crazy busy, but every week will probably be busier than Winter, post-Holiday. I eventually will have Sunday off instead of Monday. It gives me a 5th day to do my regular job, instead of cramming everything in 4 days, or trying too. 

I guess everything is fine. My life continues to move ahead like everyone. Day after day. Today I have a day off like I said. Guess I better start it.

As you can see I got nothing.  :)

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: