Thursday, April 4, 2019

Time Wasted.

Lately I really waste a good amount of time just coming up with a title. I typically have no clue what will show up on this thing. I wake up, and just do it. I don't put much thought into it. More than anything it's just something I do.

Yesterday was a pretty fun day. I laughed a lot. Mostly over just stupid shit. I never got tired at all. I was full of energy the whole day. Everyone probably gets tired at some point as the day goes on, but it never happened to me. I was at 100% the whole day. It was kinda nice out too so I was able to sit out for a bit.

Other than that not much. It was a workout day, so I got that in. Then it was dinner and crash. I slept good again. I was out. Woke up about 1/2 hour before my early alarm. I woke up once before that. To move from chair to bed.  :)  We have a big comfy chair you can lay in.  My steps were just under 28,000 too.

Steps are kinda a trip I guess. Mostly cuz on a day off i typically am under 10,000 steps. A work day and I am 3 to 4 times higher. I suspect my work keeps me more active than most. I don't know what another person's normal is though. Heck I don't really know what people do to fill their day. Not that I am particularly interested, but just thinking out loud.

How much does a cubicle job stifle activity? I assume a lot,  but I wouldn't know. I don't even know what people do in cubicles. Look at computers?  Answer phone calls?  Study spreadsheets and databases? 

What is a normal work week for people?  Everyone's is different. There is security knowing pretty much what you have to do as you get up. There probably won't be a ton of surprises.

I feel my life is pretty easy. It helps I wake up with a good amount of energy. This morning I was thinking I was comfortable. It would still be comfortable laying in my bed, but I got up cuz I can. I know I'll still be full of energy even if I don't stay in bed. Plus I get to take Hope for a run, and get a kick start on steps. Basically it helps me hit 10,000 steps 2-3 hours earlier than normal without the run.

That is I guess an important thing for me this year. Last year the whole step thing was new to me. I've had this watch for just over a year. I had extra Best Buy bucks to use. Wasn't sure I'd even like it, but I do. I can be a keep track of shit guy I guess.

So overall I guess stuff is good. I have another day before me. I think it should be okay. Not much else going on with me. Just a pretty simple life I spose. 

Laterzzz.       :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeee.          :)))

No comments: