Wednesday, April 3, 2019

A Title About Nothing

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I feel pretty well rested. Yesterday was a pretty normal day. Nothing out of the ordinary at all. I ended up with just under 27,000 steps. Outside of making dinner I don't think I did anything when I got home from work. I did do some research on heroin and fentanyl before bed.    :)  mostly wanted to see how fentanyl came to be a thing, and also the dangers. I think it said it was like 25-50 more times powerful than heroin. They are both opioids. Basically some bad shit.

I don't think anything really peaked my interest besides that. I did learn this morning an average resting heart rate should be between 60-100 bpm. Mine is usually upper 60s to lower 70s. I thought it should be lower,  but I guess that's pretty good.

So, today is a day. I am well rested, meaning I was out last night. Probably didn't wake up once til pretty close to my early alarm. It is a work out day so it will be busy. I have to do dishes, and we'll need dinner. Basically just your regular day I guess.  My day will be pretty full. The day will end, and we do another tomorrow. Unlike you I will have no fentanyl in my system.   :) 

It's just life. Not much to it. Just a string of days that seemingly never ends, and then it does. I am not too worried about anything though. Work, eat, sleep. Just the way I like it.

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: