Friday, April 26, 2019

I Thought About Sleeping In.

Good morning. How's it going. I thought about sleeping in, but got up. I was thinking how nice it would be to sleep rest that extra hour and 40 minutes. I got up,  got a coffee and realized I like being up too. Yesterday was a day. We got out of work early,  which was nice. I got my tarps down in the first half of our front yard. Project kill all the things has started. 2 weeks, then I'll till, and add top soil, and plant grass, and water every day twice. I'll also tarp up the other half. I think our grass got so bad, cuz Lisa fertilized once, and the hole in the spreader went crazy so way too much fertilizer equals shitty grass. This year I hit my breaking point. A bazillion weedy looking flowers. No thank you. 

I took my truck into the dealer,  cuz I thought they would be able to fix a sensor problem I have cuz they deal with all things Ford. He ended up running into the same problem my regular mechanic said he might. The timing has to be right to figure the problem. Meaning the problem might not surface while it's in the shop. Basically sometimes there is a pause before it wants to shift into gear.

Anyway no problems at the shop. I had him check out the brakes too. I am going to have him replace them. I'll spend about twice as much as my regular guy. So stupid I am. I figure it's the truck though. We may put 3000 miles a year on it, so the brakes will last forever basically. I'll pick it up this afternoon.

Other than that not much. Yesterday was pretty normal. A friend stopped in the bakery,  and I chatted with her a while. Her husband got a new boat. I guess I always thought he had one, but they've been boatless for 5 years. The conversation was interesting, cuz they have a couple kids. I realized people actually have to entertain kids. To me that sounds awful.  :)

I am 52, I want to entertain me. Can you imagine having to deal with that 365 days per year?  Anyway it made me realize how out of the loop I am as to how people with kids live. Glad I am out of that loop too. It's hard enough to deal with myself. I get short with my Dad when he gets lost around here. John Havlicek is dead, and so is Burt Reynolds, and my dad is still alive older than them when they died. I am not a good teacher as far as being patient giving directions or how to use a phone. I figured that shit out on my own why can't others you know? 

I can be a dick in those types of things. Today will be a day. It's a workout day, and I have an errand to run. I have to make copies of my k1, so I can send it in. I am not paying right away, I'll just let them bill me. I gotta pick up the truck too. It's a bike errand day, so that's always kinda nice. Tomorrow I work,  I'll probably see a movie after,  I work Sunday for one of the last times. I may take up frisbee golf this Summer. I think it could be fun. Get me outside doing stuff. I'll have time as long as my house stuff is done,  and we don't have a lot this year.

So yeah life goes on. I did realize at some point yesterday people drink energy drinks, and coffee etc... Just to feel close to how I feel basically all the time. I am on go go go mode until I get tired as the day draws down.

Points for me:

--Kid entertaining zero days each year
--Energy.

That's all I can think of now.

Laterzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

L


No comments: