Friday, April 19, 2019

The Title Game.

So once again I have no idea about a title. You just sit there looking at the wall. Anyway yesterday I had a day. It was okay. I did not plan for the weather good or it was off. I rode to work close to 70°  wind at my back. I rode back in rain, and what felt like 40°  it was freezing. Also I had to do a no no. Ride home,  so I could drive to work out. I got it in, and a full 4 sets of everything. On something like that I feel it would be really easy for one to stop. Ya kinda have to make it a priority or you'll lose it. It is a good feeling putting your muscles to work. It's just not what you always want to do after work.

Other than that not much. Work is busy cuz of the holiday,  and tulip time is right around the corner. Memorial day not far from that,  so I spose. It also is time we start getting our yard ready. Our driveway guy will do our driveway sometime. Not sure when. He still had jobs left from last year. We are on the list though. I am going to put plastic on our lawn in the front to kill everything and start from scratch. It's shit. So, I got stuff to do, and work keeps me busy.

One thing I liked coming back from vaca, is getting paid. You spend a good portion of money on vaca, but it gets replenished. You can build back up. It gives me peace of mind I guess.

Other than that not much. I have no idea what to do for dinner.  Today is a day. It should be okay. My life is such a way where there is little stress. I like my routine. I think I like my routine more than I like vacations. My routine is me in my comfort zone I guess. It's where I feel most confident. A lot of knowns, and not much unknowns. I guess I like that. Others may be different.

Oh, I was over 30,000 steps yesterday too, so it was an active day. Guess I better get going.

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: