Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Just What I Needed.

So, I had a couple nights of less than ideal sleep. Last night fixed that. I slept for 7 hours and 39 minutes. My sleep started at 6:12 PM.  :)  I guess I was tired. I got all my errands done yesterday. I got my cup for work too. One that ice doesn't melt. I picked up my taxes. I owe between Federal and State around $7500.  Yikes.   :)  I think there is around another $8000 left for me, so I won't have to have it come out of my current accounts.

I really feel good about my sleep last night. I woke up around midnight, and I knew I was sleeping good. Yesterday after my blog I got an answer kinda. Why my tale is impossible. The reason being is cuz that is how they go. I have the final thing I know,  and what comes after. What happens until then who knows. My final thing is the final thing for the current version of me. So I thought yesterday oh yeah. That makes sense.

So today I have a day. I still got some more shit to do. Just that kind of week. I have to work out too. I think all I have to do is bring my truck in, and bike home. Hopefully start getting the tarps down too, to kill the grass. Then I gotta do something for dinner. I had catfish last night. It's been a while, and I like it.

Just simple shit my life adds up to huh?  Nothing too crazy. Nothing outstanding about me or my life. I guess we all have that in common. We were once kids, and our parents probably thought we were special. Some anyway. We weren't. Some went on to procreate. They too might have thought they created something special,  but they won't be any better than us.

Our lives are loaded with fairy tales growing up,  and if the truth hit us squarely in the jaw we'd be surprised. The truth is pretty direct in its simplicity, but we thought life should be a "special" thing. There are no heroes among us. No Super Heroes. The systems in place are not perfect no matter where you were born. Life will be a struggle,  and our hearts don't feel content.

We are kinda a mess inside. Just cuz the truth is not inside us. We kinda are poisoned by fairy tales,  and stuff that give us a false view of what life is supposed to be.

I guess I went down the path of truth. Aka  the wilderness.  The fairy tales are outside me. No longer a part of who I am. We all grow up with false teaching. Overcoming twice I have overcome that.

So now things are easy. No unrealistic expectations or outlooks toward people. In that regard you and I are different. I know it, but you don't. One should probably not give any glowing recommendations of how I am as a person. I ain't that great in the least. I am accepted though , and in so being I guess I accept myself. No clouded vision of grandeur I guess you'd say. I see myself as the imperfect person I am.  I see life for how it is too.

The truth is really a thing one must brace themselves for or they will harden their heart and not be able to accept it. I guess many will fail that. 

Anyhoo,  I spose. Time to take Hope. 

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeee.        :)))

No comments: