Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The Winds From The West Traveling Through Minis Tirith

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. It really is good to be home. We got all our shit done yesterday. Laundry, dishes, grocery shopping. Got my amendment to my taxes getting done. I have to pay taxes on a K-1. Things look good.

I got a workout in. I stepped back on sets, cuz I took a week off. This morning I'll take Hope, so all is back to normal. Got my oil changed in the truck too. I like my normal. I'll be biking to work today. It's just going to be an awesome day. You know you are happy with your life when you wake up like this. Even my blood pressure was at 118/78 or something. My blood pressure is never low. I took two readings too. Don't ask me how that happened.

Other than that I am back in my routine. It ain't anything special,  but I love it. A simple life filled with simple days. Nothing too stressful for me to worry about.

The weather will be warm. We got a few inches of snow on Sunday, and it's almost gone. What isn't gone will be today. It will be like 60° out. A lot of rain this week in the forecast,  so I'll probably fertilize today. Oh yeah, my knee is healed. The pain I felt a week ago is gone. I'll have to monitor that I guess. It's been forever since it bugged me.

So really not much going on. A simple day ahead of me with no worries. If people live with anger that sucks. I'll take how I feel any day. I ain't doing anything important either. No one else is either,  most just don't know it.

Anyways, I guess. 

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: