Monday, April 29, 2019

A Rainy Monday.

Is there anything better than a rainy Monday when you know people are at work on a rainy Monday?   :)  Yesterday was pretty good. I did my normal Sunday thing. Work, all the laundry,  clean the kitchen etc...  It is nice coming home from work knowing all that is done. I finished listening to two books this weekend too. This week is going to be shit weather all week I think.

Outside of that not much. I have to mail my taxes today, workout, do a couple errands besides that,  and I am seeing Avengers Endgame at noon. It should be a pretty easy day.

I really don't have a lot on my mind today. My life is just as boring as others I spose,  except I am not really bored. Usually when I am done with my day I don't have anything to worry about. No irritating responsibilities that says I have to do this or do that. No remorse, no sadness,  nothing to really feel bad about. The grass is always  greener in my own head, so I would not want to be anyone else. I wouldn't want anyone else's life either. Too many internal ups and downs for most people. Too many Monday morning feelings. I wake up as I do most days, I wouldn't want to be any other way.

I look outside at how another's life may be, and I know it's not mine. You probably don't even know what you don't have. Contentment. What is such a thing. It's a thing given not created. You still try to mould the World,  and your life in the ways you feel might be best.

You are blind to any 5 and 10 year plans, cuz you cannot read the future. You cannot even make you as consistent as you'd like. Too many internal ups and downs.

Oh well, I guess I better get going. 

Laterzzzz.    :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: