Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday Is My Fonday

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I got my house stuff done, and I worked. After work I got a quarter pounder with cheese meal. :)  my Sunday schedule may change pretty soon. It may be I'll have Sunday off, and go in Monday morning around 2:00 AM. We will see how it plays out. 2:00 AM is no big deal to me,  but I am just waiting basically for the final decision. I'd have Sunday off, and be off Monday like at 10:00 AM.

I like routine, but I never mind a slight change in the routine either. It all works for me kinda. I guess I can adapt to most things. Everything works in my favor you know? My glass no matter what is full kinda.

I have to work out in a bit, and run a couple errands. I do have some stuff to do today. Shit I'll be glad to get done. It is supposed to be like 70° out today too.  My life is pretty simple huh?  I kinda live on the golden brick road. I am not missing anything like those 4 though. My path is well lit. I cannot see exactly how things play out, but I am assured in my ways. Not a thing to worry about. In life I miss out on nothing,  and if you could wake up like how I feel you would be amazed.

The secret is the turn. A blind leap if you will. Give up the authorship of my days, and accept the one I am supposed to take.

I didn't create a perfect life, but I've been given a heart that is content. I did not manipulate events to make me how I am. I just endured the journey.

In a World we look for brilliance you'll find there is none. I suppose some of you will learn these things in time. Til then we just do as we do.

Me content in my ways. You, I am not sure. 

Anyhoo

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: