Tuesday, April 23, 2019

More Of The Same.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I didn't sleep as good as I would have liked. 2 days in a row really. I have a lot to do today too. Nothing crazy, just pick up my revised taxes to send in, and pick up tarps to kill our front lawn. We are going to do half, and then the other half. I want to pick up a miracle glass at bed bath and beyond too. The ice doesn't melt. It would be perfect for work. I drink a ton of water with squeezed lemon juice in it for flavor. I can't get enough of it. I love sour things.

Yesterday I got a good amount done. Not everything, but a lot. This time of year you know?  I always feel really strong on Monday too for my workout. All in a day.

I definitely won't be taking Hope today. At least this morning. It is thundering,  and lightning out. For not sleeping as good as I'd like I sure feel wide awake. That means I probably won't nap,  although I have time.

There sure isn't a lot to me is there?  Who is this person?  I suspect you already kinda know me. I ain't perfect in the least. Not possible as I am now. You either. We have that in common.  We both probably don't worry about that,  but for different reasons.

I just am at the stage where I don't have to worry about stuff. I know my direction, I just do not know yours. I feel this story on your part will be playing out different than I expected. Perhaps when I go do my final thing you will be thrown head first into the reality of things. I know I was during those 6 days way back when. Nothing matters when you are confronted with the truth that remains hidden.

I don't know though for sure. I've known my purpose and my job. It ended up being way more than I bargained for, but I've known it. It's just what I was here to do did not get done. I've done my part. More like led into that direction, but nothing came of it really. I cannot really help you see things as they are either , cuz the World has your complete vision.

Anyways, maybe I'll check the satellite. The thunder and lightning seems to have stopped.

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: