Wednesday, March 6, 2019

You Can Use This Joke Only Once With Your Wife.

A joke that works perfectly rarely comes along. I was eating some hummus,  so I asked Lisa if she knew the difference between a Garbanzo bean, and a chick pea?  So, I told her, "I wouldn't pay money to watch a Garbonzo bean." 

She's like, "So you'd pay money to watch a chick pea?"   "Oh gross", bonk on my head.   God I laughed. 

So anyway,  how's it going?  I am doing good. I feel great actually. 6 hours and 21 minutes of sleep. That's good for me. Yesterday was pretty busy. A full day of work,  had to run the snow blower. Used the roof rake, did dishes. I had some time to just chill. Ran the robot too, which is nothing work wise, but it vacuums the house.

Other than that not much. I'll take Hope in a bit. I would assume I'll be able to bike to work next week. I am sure I still could have some days, but we had a lot of thaw freeze, and the sidewalks are pretty icy. Risk/reward you know?  Really today is how I'd like to start all days. Yesterday I just laid on the couch after this. Today I want to take Hope.

Not really a lot going on with me. Life really is pretty simple. I labor for a bit, and then do whatever. Today is a work out day so I have to do that,  and then eat dinner. Sleep too. There isn't always a lot to do with my down time. Sometimes just not stuff I want to do. You know you can always find chores,  but do you really feel like doing them?  I think I continue to get better at that year over year. Not sure why that is.

Maybe it helps I got on a good workout routine.  M,W, and F. Last year we did a ton of shit to the house, I've had a garden the last couple of years. We built a new fence in our back, resided an exterior wall with shakes,  and blah blah blah. Painted the whole house with trim. I still work ~ 48+ hours each week, except a little less the last 6-8 weeks probably. I am sitting in my breezeway which is finished, insulated,  and has a vent free heater. It actually is the warmest room in the house.  Thermostat is set to the lowest level.

So yeah for whatever reason I get more done around the house.  Of course I ain't running 50 miles per week anymore. Running makes you tired I feel.  So maybe I've always been pretty busy,  but I switched stuff. Running a gazillion miles isn't important to me, cuz I'll still have 60 miles give or take just by living. That I did  not know about myself.

I don't put a lot of stress on myself. I don't really pay attention to what I eat. I have been bringing sandwiches to work. Reason for that is I like them.  I remembered that,  so I started bringing them.  No worries about diet, no worries about exercise.  No worries about living an active life. I am free to do as I choose.  If I choose to spend money watching a chick pea.    J/k. 

What I guess I am trying to say is this thing here is super easy. Nothing to worry about.  I feel pretty good about myself,  and the days are pretty easy.

So, I guess I'll take the Hopester. 

Laterzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: