Sunday, March 10, 2019

It Is Sunday.

So it is dark out still cuz of daylight savings. I wondered why people get mad at daylight savings. Does it really matter?  Aren't there other things to worry about?  Maybe no one gets irritated by daylight savings,  but I thought I saw rumblings before.

Yesterday was another Saturday. I worked 9 hours, and finished one book in my latest series and listened to another. That's like 15 hours of listening. Such an uneventful day.

Today I have to do my Sunday shit, and work. Sunday is a pretty nice day to work. I like my Sunday this way. Monday off is pretty sweet too.

Really not much else on my mind. After last week I guess I am recharged and ready for the busy season. Yesterday I could have finished, and worked 8 hours, but I decided to finish the last section I was working on. So I worked 9 hours. It helps I really have nothing better to do. Working,  and listening to my book is fine with me.

I don't know what people do on Saturday mornings, but I make money. I don't know what else I'd do.  I never do leave work on Saturday with less than 20,000 steps either. 

I am happy with my schedule I guess you could say. Really not much else going on with me. I ain't doing anything great here you know?  There isn't much else you really need to know about me. I am happy with my jobs. My days need to be filled up with stuff and they are. That helps me.

My age is a pretty good one. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I just do my own thing. I guess that is basically filling up my days. I ask nothing more of life. This here is good enough. I am good on my own doing this thing.

I am living happily ever after in a way I guess. It isn't what you think either. It's just being content in your days. Not expecting more out of life than it really has to offer. Not getting tied down to what people in suits say on the t.v.,  and elsewhere.

I belong to no group. Not hindered with any of that either.  I don't have to play any part. People can think bad of me, and that's fine. I am strong on my own. Not perfect yet, but strong.

Now I gotta do my Sunday shit. After my coffee, and maybe a few games of solitaire. 

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeee.    :)))

No comments: