Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Some Stuff Remains The Same

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday was a pretty okay day. I was worried about getting tired, but I didn't. I woke up ridiculously early,  and couldn't fall back asleep. I slept really good though before I woke up, so I guess it was enough sleep.

As long as I've been doing this things still remain the same. I go back, and reread later in the day to try and get some understanding as to what I wrote.

Understanding to me is knowing how people feel about things just cuz. Understanding runs deeper than all, because you can know how people feel even when they don't.

What people feel is blocked a lot by the World. Your deepest fears, cares, and insecurities are blocked just by being you.   I guess I've had understanding at times. Whenever I had to take someone's sadness. It was blocked from them, cuz our true shit is blocked by Worldly shit, and human flaws.

Remember when I took that dudes sadness when he lost his wife of 1000 years. I didn't know that guy or his wife, but I felt all of his pain that was blocked to him.  That is the shit we all need to deal with, but can't.  You need help to see that shit, cuz the World blocks it.  Your just being human blocks it.

That is why there is so much don't give a shit in this World, cuz as humans we don't really give a shit.  The stuff we are supposed to feel is blocked, and if it remains blocked too long we just get angry and cold.

The most important stuff we are supposed to experience is inside us. You don't need to travel anywhere to experience it,  but you need help to actually get there.  Your heart needs eyes, but there is a shroud blocking it. You cannot see. You are blind toward these things.  It's part of being human.  You have to graduate out of what you were born into.

Without me doing this kinda stuff you wouldn't even know. This is my job.  I asked for just whatever really,  but was given a task quite a bit more than I bargained for.  This guy who once was a kid in no way could do this job, but I've had a ton of help.  I am not the same person who was born in this World. That is a difference between you and I.

The similarities we have is neither of us are perfect. 

Anyhoo.

That is it for today!!!    :)

And all that other stuff.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxxx.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

No comments: