Saturday, November 11, 2017

A Good Night Sleep.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I knocked the sleeping out of the park yesterday. A real good sleep. I wasn't tired this week at all, but I slept a lot last night. It is my sleep in day so that's good.

Earlier in the week we got in cash pretty much what we gross the whole year in income. Naturally that is more money than  we've ever had at one time. Got rid of our little non house debt, and bought a new for us truck. My previous one I used for 17-1/2 years. It only has 118,000 miles on it, but a lot of rust underneath. I bought it for cash $2100. Needless to say I simply don't drive a lot. Thank you gas for going up to $2/gallon. That is when I started riding my bike. 15 years ago or something.

Anyway,  other than that not much going on. Work, eat, sleep is what I continue to do. There are a few things to buy for the house, and that is about it. When the rest of my Uncle's estate gets settled than it will just be ridiculous. In a good way though.

It's nice to live very comfortable before then I'd say. I've been taking Hope for a long walk every day. For no reason I eat a banana every morning. I swear I feel better. It may be a placebo effect,  but obviously my potassium levels are good. My blood pressure medication made me feel dizzy,  and it doesn't any more. As someone who can go years without taking an aspirin,  I take a baby aspirin every day. Doc's orders. I don't even know how many years it's been since I've had a headache.

I feel good I guess, and I want to stay healthy. Live healthy and all that.

There really isn't much more going on.

Wirk today,  and do some shit around the house.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I am drinking gas station coffee.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

xo.  ;)

Now for really really cya cya cya cya cya cya      :D        :D

Laterzzz Gaterzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxx  oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: