Monday, November 27, 2017

All Things Consudered...

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I was kinda excited about having a day off, but I think all things considered I'd rather work. I did get laundry done, and read a lot of my book,  we saw Justice League,  but I didn't have that satisfaction you get from putting in an honest days labor. Just something strange about me I guess.

On the otherside though people who aren't like that I find strange too. I don't know how they do it. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Not much going on with me. Yesterday we did buy a shop vac. We almost bought one at Lowe's. It was powerful at 6HP, and would have been $89.00.  I checked the Menards website,  and they had a 6HP one for $69.00 on sale. $20 saved.

I then watched football,  and we had chili for dinner. A simple enough day I guess. It is Monday now,  and I am happy to get back to work.

I really got nothing. 

Sorry for hitting publish.  :)

Cya

No comments: