Monday, November 20, 2017

I Spose.

Good morning. How's it going? Me, I am fine. I have a cup of coffee, and I am ready to start my day. Yesterday was a pretty okay day. Work went smooth. I met up with my brother who was in town visiting friends. I recommended meeting at an Irish pub for the heck of it.  They have Bodington on tap, and that's what I felt like. He's doing good,  and debt free. His life is pretty easy I'd say, kinda like mine.

Lisa and I did a little shopping. I bought a new pair of work/walk Hope shoes.  My old running shoes are toast. She had a credit of $37 or something at Shoe Carnival, so my new shoes and inserts cost like $26 or something.

We also bought new sheets, and pillows for our bed. We needed new pillows, and got sheets too. Our bill was just over $100, and our savings was like $180. Pretty sweet.

We did a few things around the house, and then relaxed. Just a pretty good day. I made a foccaccia bread, and it came out good. It is amazing basically adding tomatoes to fresh baked bread is soooo good. I used stewed tomatoes with Italian seasoning. I added more spices,  and a bit of shredded stinky cheese. It was good, and easy to make. I did it by making a sponge,  and have it sit overnight in the fridge. I let it sit out a couple hours at room temp before prepping.

Other than that not too much. Furnace guy comes tomorrow to prep everything. Wednesday he installs. My brother gave me a check for $2000 in extra cash he found. We split it, and we each gave my dad $1000.  That extra $2000 pays for my furnace,  even though I didn't need it. Crazy right? 

Today will be a day of work,  eat, sleep. Not sure what to do for dinner.

Not really sure why I'll hit publish.   :)

Anyway, have a good one.  :)

xoxo.    :)

No comments: