Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Randomness.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay as far as days go. Pretty similar to most others. Worked, got a few things done, ate dinner,  and went to bed.

By the time I get home our new furnace will be in. I don't think our old one was too bad, cuz our gas prices never got too crazy as some have, but it is an older one, and new high efficiency beats that.

For Thanksgiving we are going to Lisa's side of the family. They are dying off at a pretty good clip,  so I think Myrna wanted to have a gathering. I suspect it seemed like a good idea at the time, but closer to the day she is probably wondering why even?  Too much goddamn work.

Early on in heimleblog this whole thing started out with a death for those who may have been around. Myrna' s husband.  A good amount of the people I was acquainted with have since passed.  Ones who were there I mean. Blogging wasn't always about P.R's back then. I guess it surely isn't now either.

I asked if I should even go to the thing,  cuz things got weird way back then. Whatever made me what I was back then slowly is draining out of me.  There was probably quite a bit more give a shit back then,  even when I, out of the blue,  would take on people's sadness and horseshit.  Baggage I guess you'd say. 

I thought if there is any significance to any of this,  and I don't think so. It will just be another day. You may remember there were four bloggers +1, and the +1 will not be there.  I don't even really know too much about the 4. Becky I see some stuff on Twitter. Beth blogs like once a year. I think I am friends with Barb on FB, but I never see anything, so she may have defriended me. Maybe not too. There was an Audrey too, and no clue about her. I don't even know if she blogs anymore.  Probably not.

What does that all mean? Nothing too much. Those people once were pretty important, and we all lost touch kinda. If they wanted they could probably catch up on my day to day. Not sure why they would. I like doing this, and obviously I still do it. It mostly is fun for me, but that doesn't mean it is interesting for others.

I don't mind either.  I am happy and pretty lucky.  I seem to stay the same day after day year after year. I don't have really any anger in me.  No regrets. I don't feel like life screwed me over in any way.

It is good to be me so to speak. I'd rather be me than you that's for sure.   :)

Anyway, just some stuff.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: