Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tales From The West.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. It took me a bit to wake up this morning. Not sure why. Yesterday was pretty normal. I got some shit done after work, and made an easy meal.

The wind is howling pretty crazy outside. I planned on driving to work anyway. Last I checked there was a good chance of rain,  and we have a Health Insurance meeting after work. Probably to tell us how much more we will pay. It is good insurance though. Low deductible, and good co pays,  and free annual check up.

I really do not have anything on my mind. I guess I could think about any number of people,  and it might be interesting if you could get to the real them. I don't think it is an easy thing to get to. A human is a spin doctor. The truth is something you may see in your alone time,  when no one is around.   I suspect there is sadness in that truth. Loneliness,  insecurity, etc...   what we show the public is a lot of times spin, cuz why would we want to show people we are fucked up kinda.

Mostly we want to show the public our confident appearing side that makes it look like we have done it right.

Unfortunately no one has done it right. That is out of our power. To pretend otherwise is spin.

To get to the interesting side of people would probably take a lot.  My guess is it is more than you can handle.

Life isn't this great thing. It is something you were born in to fail. Everyone has a job to deal with this truth. Unfortunately the World is very busy.  Has been since forever. It has always grabbed people, and kept them in its clutches.  At a time when they were supposed to ask questions they didn't. Society led them elsewhere.

People were born here to be lost, and all still remain so. It should mean something to you that you currently are not the best a person can be. Kinda makes you wonder how you can change that too huh? 

It ain't easy, I've been after it for decades, and still fall short.   It just happens though I am on the correct path. I am not a product of the World. I am a product of the turn. Made currently different than what we were all born into. Just not the finished product.

The multitudes will not escape the clutches of the World,  cuz the World is stronger than you. No amount of labor or sacrifice will change that.

I doubt anyone currently has the strength to show us their dark side,  cuz you are way too tangled in your life.  It's how the World works.  It took a lot for me to question stuff way back when, but I did.

When I set out to make me the best a person can be, I found out it was impossible. When I saw where the current version of me will end up, I was scared, and repented.

Until one can overcome themselves,  their heart will remain hard.  A hard heart doesn't repent.

In the end that is the answer to the questions. You cannot succeed. You cannot cling to the World. Happiness does not come from Worldly endeavors. Happiness comes from being accepted, flaws and all. It comes when your heart no longer desires the allure the World offers.

I guess happiness comes with help. To be able to accept your little lot in life. We dont do grand things you know? 

We live our few short years, and it is best when one takes the proper steps. 

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Cya.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: