Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Simple Enough Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was just your typical day. I put in a day of work. I took Hope for a walk.  I saw they were picking up leaves,  do I decided to mow up my leaves one last time. For the ones the wind blew back, but they already picked ours up. Leaf season is officially over. The stragglers we will get next Spring.

All my plans for dinner blew up. Mexican store had no meat,  so no fajitas. I looked around the fridge, and freezer, and nothing jumped out. I thought I'd get a rotisserie chicken from the local grocer down the road,  and those were sold out. So I made chicken fajitas.

After dinner I crashed. A pretty simple day all things considered. I find my life to be like that a lot. Pretty simple.

Today I got nothing crazy planned. I may just go out to dinner. Make a night of it.  Around the house here I have a furnace mounted humidifier scheduled for an install, and a duct cleaning scheduled too. Just stuff that makes the indoor environment better.

Talked to my brother yesterday, and it seems the estate will be settled sooner rather than later. Like before New Years sooner.  He's talking to a tax accountant soon to see how we should handle it. It is about as much money as I figured give or take. Quite a bit more than I ever figured I'd walk into.

It's not a retirement sum, but at the age of 51, I'll be sitting pretty good. I have 15 years of just making money, and paying utilities. Also with a good jump start of cash in hand.

All things being equal of course, but I do not count on that AT ALL. As a matter of fact I count on things being very much not equal in this World, cuz that is the story anyway. None of that is up to me though, so I will just continue to live this simple life, til the time comes for whatever.

Nothing I need to worry about.

It is good having an easy life. Not a lot to worry about you know?  Plus I am more than happy with work, eat, sleep.

It is good to be me.   :)

Okay, I'll cya.   :)

Have a good one.   :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: