Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Some Days You Got It.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a pretty good day. Nothing out of the ordinary. 

After our meeting I stopped and had two beers. For no reason really. I had to go to the auto place to get a tire gauge, so I thought what the heck.

Wanna know what I saw?  2 guys who were big, and talking big. Alcohol let them privy to all the answers of the World. Future investments, future plans it seems like what they were talking. One guy made the switch back to Bacardi and coke after his 2nd Miller Lite. Then I think they were off to downtown Holland to keep the show going.

I saw an old couple playing lottery, drinking beers, and eating an early dinner. I saw another guy my age. Pretty big boy. I know he drinks pretty heavy on the weekends as his truck stays overnight a lot. He was playing lottery too, and I wondered if he knew his time is running short. At his size health is not a thing for the long haul.

It's a bar I go go once in a while. They have pretty much zero turnover in the bar staff. At least pre-dinner time, when I might be there.

Anyway, I came home, made a baked potato, and salmon, and ate a salad. Eventually went to bed. Lisa was in a Christmas parade downtown with work.

So a day I had. It was fine as most days are I guess. Nothing too crazy you know? 

My title is about some days having no clue what to blog about. That is how today started,  but mostly I come up with something.

If I were to say something I might be happy about, it is I seek out nothing really.   I am not out looking for answers or meaning. I don't need a rush. I am good I guess. The normal day to day all us go through I am cool with. A day starts,  I work,  I do some stuff, eat, and fall asleep. Before you know it, I am back at it the next day.

I am not out to find some needle in the hay stack that makes me special, or better, or smarter than all the others who lived. It's not there. We are in a place where I suspect most make heroes out of something, and I have none.  I know people's end.

Anyhoo,  I guess that's good. 

Cya.   :)

No comments: