Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Start To My Saturday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept really good last night. I was tired I guess you can say. Work was fine. They hired a Mexican baker who worked at an Italian bakery in Brooklyn for 20 years or so. He showed us what he can do yesterday. Pretty good stuff. He'll make a great addition when the new bakery opens in a couple months. He now is learning what I did the first two years. Puff pastry, and coffee cakes, cinnamon rolls, and muffins.  Bread is his passion no doubt,  but the other stuff is important too. 

I thought a lot about my health yesterday, and this morning. It is important to me, and I've taken it for granted probably since forever. I think I want to be more proactive in my health. Maybe stretch more, eat a banana each day. Stuff like that. Bike more, walk more, drink less.  I'll pick up some running shoes,  and get back to running too. Not sure of races, and goals, but just get started again. It is a good time.

I was walking through Meier the other day, I was picking up my prescription. I walked through the store thinking if I had all the money I wanted what would I buy?  Sadly there really wasn't anything that sparked my interest. Conversely sometime next week I actually will have all the money I would want. I'll get my check probably Tuesday or Wednesday. It actually is $7,000 more than I calculated. I guess they took my percentage from the amount that is taxable, not from the gross. I wasn't sure how they would do that.

So by the end of next week all I'll have on my books is my house. $95,000. Also I'll have all the cash I could want, and that is just the start too. Ridiculous I know.

Today I will take Hope, I have to work,  and we will see the Thor movie today or tomorrow. It should be a pretty normal weekend.

I don't really have too much else. I think I'll finish my coffee, and we will see you next time.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I really thought about my own mortality yesterday. It is interesting to say the least how much things we would have changed as we get a glimpse of our last days. The rich dude who trusted in his riches would have done things different. The Sword is spiritual though,  so it really is trusting in being full of spirit. The correct path I was to take was to be poor in spirit. If I was full at the time of my reproof, I probably would have trusted in my fullness. That is why I was made poor in spirit. One of the Beatitudes, and one of the blessing statements.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxx

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.    :)))

xxoo.   :)

xo.  ;)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzz Gaterzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxx.  Oooooooooooo.   :)

No comments: