Friday, November 24, 2017

A Pretty Good Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a pretty great day. We got our leaves done, which is nice.

~late in November some of the most fiercest battles take place vs. 2 worthy opponents.  The competition is fierce in the Midwest during this time.  Yesterday in this time honored rivalry between man vs. leaves, MAN WUNNN.   :)~

(Spoken in the best Possible NFL sportscaster voice.)

So that was nice. I went through the car wash with my truck. A truck of mine hasn't seen a car wash in 15 years before yesterday.  :)

We went to Myrna's for thanksgiving dinner.  That was actually pretty fun. Food was good,  we had a couple drinks.  I don't think I ever met Cathy's family before,  but they are really nice. Her daughter is already a cancer survivor,  and I doubt she is even 10. She is a cute girl, and Charley, Cathy's husband,  let me know kinda what that is like to go through.  Wouldn't even want to imagine.

I had fun.  :)

I had to leave at an early time, cuz some of us work on Friday.

Other than that not too much. Today it is supposed to be ~50° I think, so should be a good day. Can't really get any better than yesterday though. That was a fun day. 

Anyhoo,  I really don't have much else. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: