Friday, November 17, 2017

Slept In A Bit Today.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept in a bit this morning, so gotta rush one up. I do realize I have had nothing of interest to put up here this week, but I hit publish anyway. My day to day has to be pretty boring to read. I am cool with it though. I am fine with my day to day.

I don't think about too much during the day I don't think. Not a lot on my mind. Yesterday I came home, sat down,  and basically started getting dinner ready. I had a couple drinks for the heck of it. Dinner was good,  and I feel great today.

I am probably about as interested in people's lives as they are in mine. The end of the day all this still will seem insignificant. As you face your final days you will wish you did different things. Funny thing about the turn is you are not sure what. No clue,  you will wish you did things better. Facing our end us inevitably sad. A lot of sad history really.

I am not too concerned about too much tbh. I've done what was asked of me. It didn't go as I think it was planned, but it wasn't my fault. I still wait patiently for the end of this current story. If others seek out the significance of their lives I can lead you to a short cut.  It isn't.

People are such a way they can't really face the truth. I didn't know that. My path was totally blind. I was broken, and this life meant nothing as far as I could see. Turns out that was the correct vision. I seeked out meaning where there was none, and you still think there is some.

The end of the day when it was my turn to labor, I was led down that path. I had no sight,  and it pretty much was a path of suffering so I could see the truth. I was accepted as an imperfect creature when I overcame the 2nd time. When I saw how this story would go, it was always about #3. That is what I wanted. Mostly for security, but I have security now. I had no clue that was possible.  I've been pretty blind the whole way. I know the end of this story,  but I don't know how the days look before this happens.

I guess it's why I am so cool with work, eat, sleep. I have help with how I am.   My heart is not the same as the one I was born with.  Pretty much nothing is.  I am a strange creature past what I was born into, but not yet who I will ultimately be.

There is no manual for how my path was, but I made it anyway.  I was blindly led, and I blindly followed. I was way ignorant in how my story would play out.

With help it all worked out anyway.

Anyhoo,  I guess that's good.

Have a good one.   :)

xoxo.    :)

No comments: