Monday, November 6, 2017

Not Much On My Mind, But I'll Give It A Shot.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me,  I am doing good. Yesterday was a pretty normal day.  Work was fine. I took Hope for an extra long walk. Part of my being healthy thing. I am actually thinking of what I eat, and what I do throughout the day.

Walking during the day is interesting. You can see houses that look nice, and ones that need work. I looked at cars driving too, since we will be getting a new for us one. We dont drive much so we just want a medium mileage truck. My current truck, well I put like 2000 miles on it this year.   I'll probably drive less next year, with my work being one mile from my house. I drive to work on Saturday, cuz I grocery shop after. I drive on Sunday, cuz it's like 10 miles away or something.

That really is about it. I started eating a banana every morning. I guess if you want to lose weight you constantly think of what you eat, and what you do. I just want to be healthy,  so the same thing. I don't need to lose weight,  but living healthier is nice.

Oh, I actually went through my clothes. Threw some out,  and giving some to good will. I have more hanging in the closet I can get rid of. For someone who never shops for clothes I sure have a lot. A lot of shit I never wear too.

I think I want to simplify things. Downsize you know?  Less clothes  = less things to never get organized.   :)  We don't have extra plates,  and stuff in the kitchen. Tools, I could probably go through. That shit needs to be organized. We have more shit downstairs to throw out too.

I think I'll focus on that for a while. I am going to get a new bike too. Nothing crazy expensive,  but more of a commute bike. I've just been using the fat tire bike, so more of a commuter would be fun. I don't need a bike to ride 70 miles or whatever. I don't do that anymore, but I do like a good bike for commuting. I can get good mileage out of those.

That is about it I guess. As you can see nothing too crazy going on with me. I did forget to buy coffee,  so I am thinking of maybe having a cup at work.

Til next time.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

No comments: