Wednesday, November 8, 2017

What A Person Thinks Each Day.

For better or worse this thing tells you what I think about on any given day. Yesterday I got my check. I'll leave work for a few to deposit it. I will have more money than I've ever had before.   We will spend some. Get rid of our little non house debt. Basically we will continue to make more money than we spend,  and keep that trend going.

There are no kid expenses.  We aren't saving up for someone's pretty worthless outrageously expensive 4 year cubicle career degree. Life just got easier when all is said and done.  I've lived not rich my whole life kinda, and I find myself rich 4 me.

Other than that not much going on. Hope got a long walk. We made an easy meal. Waited forever for the mail person to come.  We must have a new driver cuz it's been 2 days in a row she or he came after 5:00. The only 2 days I give a shit about the mail.

I don't think I really think too much about others. On people go with their lives, and don't think it affects me much. My life is simply just easy. Not much drama. Not a ton of stress. I don't believe I am out to try and make a mark in anyway. I have no heroes before me. No star worship. The smartest people in the World don't impress me, cuz I know their end. The richest people don't impress me, cuz I would hate to live in those huge houses. What's the point? 

I don't have time for the angry,  cuz that is an awful way to live. I am not insecure so I have no use for the Jones. I don't need to keep up with them.

At the age of 51 I know myself. I know the World offers me nothing really. It is just a big place dressed up in pageantry. I don't hold onto anything, because chances are you cling to a non truth.  I don't believe the people from the past did things better and smarter. I don't think people now do things better and smarter.

It's a little life we all have. The World has dressed it up in your minds to be this big colorful magical thing.  The World sold you a fairy tale,  and all of us at one point bought in.  I live in the land of truth. The land of the wilderness.

Anyhoo. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I already ate my banana, and I am still out of coffee.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxx

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

xo.    ;)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D        :D

Laterzzz Gaterzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxx.  Ooooooooooooo.   :)

No comments: