Friday, November 3, 2017

Time Keeps Moving.

Good morning. How is it going?   Me, I am fine.  My blood pressure ran high when I checked it at the grocery store, so I guess I am concerned a bit about that. I checked how to lower blood pressure,  and it appears I really shouldn't be a high risk. Maybe I could eat better, but I don't believe I eat horribly. I don't do fast food a lot,  and we don't eat out a lot. I don't carry extra weight. I tried lowering salt intake. I use garlic instead of garlic salt. I don't add salt to anything, but fruit. Genetically I just don't think I have the greatest heart out there.

Anyway, other than that not too much going on. It is Friday, so I guess I get to sleep in tomorrow. I slept in yesterday.   :)

Not really too much on my mind. I was thinking yesterday, remember at some point I said we went into the wilderness. The area where the whole World and life is just stupid. I guess we always are in the wilderness, but something is different now.

Maybe I am 51, and I know I will die sometime. As I get older I assume I'll see more and more death. It's how it works. We are selfish our whole lives.  (Me anyway)  just doing stuff for ourselves. Everyone has their burdens I guess. You want to live perfectly it isn't going to happen. I guess the best you can do is grade yourself on the curve, and get a passing grade.

Our bad babits are hard to break. Maybe life has us all whipping around. We are grading ourselves on the curve. We come up with passing grades, but there are others in our view who are not passing. We judge them.  I do at times. It is good to have a sense of humor I think.

Realistically though I think we all have a failing grade. We dont do all the things right. Our hearts don't always feel how we think they are "supppsed" to. We hide a lot of shit. Societal norms written into laws suggest any number of things.  Mostly handing failing grades out to us even more.

In life we fail. In life we dress it up as success somehow.

As to being in the wilderness, something has changed I think.

Like maybe I can find value in people,  even though the wilderness is a waste land. Something like that anyway. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I think there was one blog that updated this week. I thought back to how long I read this person's blog.  Sheesh.  It's been a while. I think kindly of her. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxx

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.    :)))

xxoo.    :)

xo   ;)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Laterzzz Gaterzzz.   :)

Aloha.     :)

Xxxxxxxxxx Ooooooooooo.    :)

I think I got it down.  

No comments: