Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Pharmaceutical Safe Havens, And Other Things Started From This Galaxy.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. We didn't get our check yesterday, but we did get the financials from it. The check comes separately. Most likely today. I withheld almost $8000 for the Feds,  and $2000 for the State.  Most likely more than I needed, but I'd rather be safe. The check will be most likely more than needed, and it is just a small part of what is to come. 

You'd think I'd celebrate something like that. It is exciting in a way I guess. There are a couple wish list items I'll purchase, but nothing extravagant, and I'll probably just hold onto a good percentage.  I don't see our lives changing much. Maybe go out to eat one more time each week?  When it is cold outside it is nice to stay warm in the house,  and make your own meal.

I think I will buy a higher shelf of booze from now on. That will be my biggest change I think.  Not ultra expensive shit, but a higher quality. Also I've been scolded by my bil to always have craft beer in the fridge,  since he lives a 2 minute walk from my house.

Other than that not too much going on. Work went good. The baker from Brooklyn  did a good job yesterday. He is two weeks in, and has a pretty good idea of his job now. When the new bakery opens all our jobs will be different, and none of us are sure how. From owners to employees is my guess. We will bake a month at the new place, before the new place opens. To get an idea.

I guess it is kinda exciting times for me, but really it still is just life. Nothing to get too excited about. The days still end, as our lives will. I still don't have coffee,  but I do have bananas. I'll eat one this morning. I woke up hungry this morning, and ate leftovers already.  Wanna know what we had for dinner? 

Stupid easy, and really good. I cubed up some ham steaks. Cooked them with Betty Crocker Julianne potatoes, and served them with broccoli. So stupid simple,  and Sooooo good.  :)

Hope went on two walks yesterday too. 

I guess it was a pretty okay day. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love you all!!!     :)

p.s. nothing crazy planned today, except depositing a big for me check. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxx

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

xo.   ;)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D        :D

Laterzzz Gaterzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxx. Ooooooooooo.  :)

No comments: