Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thanksgiving Is Next Week.

Time Sure Keeps Moving. We got Thanksgiving then a month of Christmas. So it will definitely be a busy time for me. I do have Thanksgiving off, and the Sunday after. Christmas will be a couple days off too. Next thing you know it will be January.

Anyway I got the furnace quote. $2200 installed. It will be 95% efficient, and ducts out with pvc.  He'll put a chimney liner in for the water heater, and I have him adding a tee, and shutoff. We'll probably put a vent free heater in the basement bedroom . I can do that whenever. Those are like 99% efficient, and cheap.

Slowly but surely we are getting all our shit done.  I don't think there is anything real pressing going on. We went out to dinner at the local steak house last night, and I had grilled Norwegian salmon. Why they import it from way over there I have no idea. It was good though, and they gave me a salad, a ton of steamed veggies,  among other things, but not limited to a daiquiri.   ;)

I guess a pretty normal day. I got the oil changed in our new for us truck. To get a starting point. The dealer said they don't change the oil if it looks clean. There was no sticker so. The oil change guy said our vehicle looks real clean,  and nice. We got a 2010 Ford F150.  It is a huge truck that drives like a small car. At least in 2WD. You think your going 30mph, and it says 45mph. Crazy vehicle. We like it though. It dwarfs my old white truck.

Today is another day. Nothing too crazy planned. I have an easy meal already planned. Last night we watched another episode of the new Netflix season of American Horror Story, afterwards I started reading "IT" for the 3rd time, but first in like 27 years or something.  About the same time frame that Pennywise keeps coming back.

All in all I guess it is a pretty good time of year. It helps having a good chunk of change you don't need to spend on anything, and we still have money coming in each week too.

Other than that not too much. Live each day as it comes.  Mostly work,  eat, sleep. Really the only variables are what's for dinner, and what do I do after work. That's pretty much it.

Simple pimple.

Anyway, I am out. 

Have fun.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: