Saturday, November 25, 2017

Seems It's Been A Good Blogging Year.

Good morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept good last night, and slept in. I have tomorrow off from work. Bil is cooking a turkey today, so should be a fun day.

I should check my blogging totals for the year. I don't think I'll hit 300, but I think it's been a pretty good year blogging all the same. There is no theme this year I don't think. The drought years are gone it seems. My life is pretty darn easy. I feel I am mostly in a good mood. I love my routine. I still hope to do more stuff too.  Doing the doctor visit this year, I wanna do healthy stuff. I am not running blind anymore, and I do have a motivation to be active.

If there is a theme to this year it may be you don't matter.  You do not affect my life at all. I work, eat, sleep, and I am very happy to do so. People, at least in my list,  rarely blog anymore, and it doesn't really matter. In the end we don't really have much to say anyway. We live our lives,  and any number of things take precedence in importance during our day to day. Eventually we'll face our last days, and realize the stuff we worried about was not important at all. It didn't save you from your inescapable end. Plaques, and rewards you may have strived for lose their shine.

In the middle of our day to day we have no vision toward these things. You miss out on life if you don't view what this is all about.

I don't think any of you have good vision.  I've done my stuff though,  so it doesn't really matter to me. I am on the right path,  and surely you will not take me off it.  You just aren't that important.

Soooo,  anyway.

Have a good one.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: