Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A Coffee Kinda Morning.

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am fine. I got a good night sleep. I had a couple drinks of Jameson. That is what I upgraded to. :)  naturally I fell asleep early, like I always do. I was tired a bit yesterday, so glad to get a good night sleep.

We brought one of our vehicles in to a shop we go to. Something is wrong.  We haven't driven it in like 2 years or something, but we wanna fix it up so the other bil can drive it. Then we will get rid of 2 vehicles we have no use for. Truck, and the one he currently drives. Just going to junk yard them. 

We were for a long time 3 drivers with 4 vehicles. Now we are 3 with 5.  It's like a goddamn shitty used car lot around here.   :)

Other than that not too much. I was tired yesterday a bit so it was kinda annoying working with someone who doesn't do English well. Explain 4 times, he nods like he understands. He asks 5 more times what to do, and he still doesn't know what I explained. It was frustrating.

At the end of the shift he was talking Spanish 800 mph, and saying 700 words every 5 seconds to some other Spanish speaking guy.  God only knows what he was saying.   Maybe he is a one trick pony. He learned how to make bread from a mafia backed bakery. (They paid him cash)  slow and dumb in everything else.

Anyway, I don't know what that says about living in the Country for 20+years, maybe get good at the language.  US arrogance on my part I am sure.

On the bright side I feel good.  I slept good.  Today is another day, and I look forward to it. Lisa's daughter and husband need cash so she made them rake our leaves in back. A Little work off my back. It's a weird year anyway.  Everything is falling late. We'll have a shit ton to clean up this Spring.

You get a little money, and it sure is surprising how much more shit you gotta do.   That's annoying too.  :)

Anyway, just another day. 

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: