Monday, November 13, 2017

I Am Up So I Guess I Should Try This.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I had a pretty normal weekend. I worked,  watch football,  got the leaves in the front done. I may try to tackle the back today. We have to sell the truck to the junkyard today too.

Saturday, and Sunday were just basic days I guess you can say. Nothing out of the ordinary. 

I am on book #21 in my bounty hunter series. There are only 23, but a 24th comes out this Fall I believe.

That is pretty much the extent of what is going on with me. I don't think I've thought about anything particularly interesting. Nothing too pressing on my mind. It is just life, and the days fall one after another.

Geesh, I really got nothing.

I was up and I tried.

Sorry for hitting publish.   :)

No comments: