Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Here We Are Again.

Good morning.  How's it going?  I am fine. I feel this is kinda my normal. I don't really think I have anything to blog about, but I've done this a while. This probably has run its course, but this is a thing I do.

Yesterday was a pretty okay day. I biked to the bank after work to deposit my check. It was against a pretty stiff wind. I biked just to get that little bit more exercise. I took Hope for a long walk too. You kinda feel good when you do right shit sometimes. Healthy stuff anyway. Our vehicle situation is finally getting under control. The truck we'll sell on Craigslist. The one junker we'll scrap, and Lisa's brother can use the white car. 3 drivers for 3 vehicles.

All in all things are going good. We have 2 good vehicles,  a new roof, and soon a new furnace. We are finishing up the basement too this week. Maybe by next week. We bought the shit for the walls, and ceiling. Everything was cheaper than we expected.

It still is life though. Nothing too crazy. We all know someday we will view our last days on Earth. I know people are missing out on stuff,  cuz that is how life is. In life you have questions,  and we all lack answers. As long as this thing goes I feel those with less questions are the ones who are more lost. Those who "know" they have the answers are farther away. Those who try and wear Saints clothes are in trouble.

I can't help anyone either. It's your road,  and you are the one who has to find the answers. I tried leading you in the right way for years, but that fell on deaf ears. Your hearts are hard, and that blocks your hearing.  You cannot feel words like me. I cannot walk in your shoes anymore, cuz I am too far removed.

You are just a person born into this World, and that ain't such a great thing. What everyone says is a blessing is probably more like a curse. Life is the real deal. A pretty significant thing you were born in. You didn't do it perfect just like anyone, but you still have to deal with that.

If you have the courage. There is help for the meek. The arrogant are very far away.  The Saints are very far away. Those already with the answers are very far away. We are brought up to find ourselves very far away. Just cuz the World is wrong, and it teaches us to lie. The World has no use for the truth.

Anyhoo, I guess that's good.

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: