Saturday, November 18, 2017

If You Have A Day To Sleep In.

Good morning. I slept almost to 7:00 this morning. Making use of my sleep in day I guess. I never really feel tired during the week, but maybe sometimes I have to play a little catch up. Not really sure.

There was one thing I thought of yesterday. We have enough money we could do whatever we wanted last night. I used my canned tomatoes,  and made home made spaghetti. We watched tv. That is all I wanted to do.

The Mexican Italian baker made this awesome bread yesterday. A Foccaccia bread with tomatoes,  spices,  and olive oil. It was so good. It looks pretty easy to make, so I'll pick up some yeast,  make a batch, and let it sit overnight,  and bake it tomorrow. I mean it is ridiculously good. I think you can make like a pizza bread out of it.  Add cheese, and pepperoni.

I took Hope for a  long walk yesterday. I didn't see anything too interesting I don't think,  but I still like walks.

All in all I think yesterday was probably a boring day looking from the outside,  but I wasn't bored. I pretty much did exactly what I wanted. That may be the difference between me. There isn't much I want to do, and I am content.

I guess the questions one has of life, for me have been answered. Anxiety about the future I don't have.

None of that I did myself. I know you cannot walk in my shoes,  cuz this has been a pretty long story in the making. While others /All were out making their story,  I endured the story intended for me.  It wasn't my story, but it was mine to live if I was willing. I was.

I learned at an early age everything else didn't matter.  I was given a good set of eyes,  and it helped lead my way.

I didn't look to dreams, I just looked at the unadulterated bitter truth.

One is better than the other.  I'll let you be the judge of that.  If you are so willing. 

Ok,  I gotta go.

Cya.    :)

No comments: