Wednesday, November 15, 2017

All In A Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was pretty okay. Got a lot done at work. The guy I was frustrated with on Monday helped out a ton. He still has a short memory, but still learning. Repetition works with him, communication maybe not so much. Strange guy. One of those guys who talks, and believes where he came from they did everything the best way. I come from Chicago, and I hate Chicago, besides food, and sports teams. I don't think the Italian mafia necessarily make the best bread, or have a market cornered on some production secret. Immature as far as that goes. You know those people who boast that how they do things is always the best?  It's just different. To think otherwise is naive, and shuts your mind to further learning.

Anyway, we did get a lot done yesterday. I have a furnace guy coming today after work. We are going to get a new one put in. Ours is fine, but I am sure it is over 2-3 decades old. I got extra money, so might as well get a new upgrade. It will only be around 2 grand give or take.

I took Hope for a long walk like I do everyday now. We had tamales cooked with black beans and enchilada sauce for dinner. I had some for breakfast too. That shit is so good.

Other than that just another day. Today will be one not totally unlike yesterday.

That's all I got.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: